ATmega328P U-TH Microcontroller TQFP32
The high-performance Atmel picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general-purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features