LAUNCHXL-F28379D is a low-cost evaluation and development tool for the TMS320F2837xD, TMS320F2837xS, and TMS320F2807x products in the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development kit ecosystem which is compatible with various plug-on BoosterPacks (suggested under the recommended BoosterPack™ Plug-in Modules in the features section below). This extended version of the LaunchPad development kit supports the connection of two BoosterPacks. The LaunchPad development kit provides a standardized and easy to use platform to use while developing your next application.
- USB connected isolated XDS100v2 JTAG debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- 4x 20-pin headers/connectors
- Programmable buttons and LEDs
- Hardware files can be found by downloading C2000Ware inside this folder: boards\LaunchPads\LAUNCHXL_F28379D
- TMS320F28379D: 200 MHz dual C28xCPUs and dual CLAs, 1 MB Flash, 16-bit or 12-bit ADCs, comparators, 12-bit DACs,